Head lice preventing aerosol spray, 50 ml
Sora Protect is a medical product in form of liquid for everyday use to prevent lice infestation, suitable both for children and adults. Natural ingredients used in the product create unfriendly environment, preventing lice from entering, yet they take care of healthy looking and well-conditioned hair.
Sora Protect is recommended if:
- a patient wants to avoid lice re-infestation,
- lice disease prevails in the child’s environment e.g. at school or kindergarten,
- anyone in the household is infested with lice,
- a patient is in large concentrations of people in which hygiene and sanitary conditions are poor
e.g. field trips, camps, shelters.
If a patient was infested with lice, he should use other products of SORA range that are recommended for treating head lice.
How to apply Sora Protect product
Sora Protect medical product should be used in accordance with the instruction of use. Sora Protect medical product is intended for everyday use onto undamaged scalp and hair. The product is safe for children from 6 months of age. Shake the package before use, then spray the scalp and hair from the distance of 30 – 40 cm and leave to dry.
Attention: Product may leave greasy stains on the clothing, and special products need to be used in order to remove them. During application keep the product away from the open fire source or other sources of the heat. In case of children, application of the product should be carried out under the control of an adult person. If the product gets into the eyes, mucous membranes of the mouth or nose, wash them with plenty of water.
- Sora Protect medical product should not be used in case of any hypersensitivity to any ingredient of
- the product. Stop using the product in case of any allergic reaction and contact the doctor.
- do not apply onto damaged skin.
- in case of pregnancy or breast-feeding, application of the product should be consulted with a doctor.
How to store Sora Protect medical product
Store in the original package at temperature below 25°C. Keep far away from reach and eyes of children. Do not use after the expiry date shown on the package.
Composition of the Sora Protect medical product:
isododecane, hydrogenated tetradecenyl/methyl pentadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, 4-terpineol, salvia lavandulifolia leaf oil, neem oil, citronella oil, geraniol oil.